3.25.2006

Busy Busy





I don't know people can write like 5 entries a day, work full-time, and have any semblance of a social life or any hobbies. I'm too busy right now with March Madness/work to post much. Did anyone see that
George Mason game?! Wowza.

After the game I watched the 60 minutes special on
Tiger Woods. Man, that is one good motherf#ckin golfer. He has made $80 million just from winning golf tournaments? He makes an additional $80 million every year from endorsements? He is on track to be the first Billion dollar golf star. He was already in the ranks of Palmer and Nicklaus after his first couple of years on the Tour, and he still practices 14 hours some days. That is the kind of dedication I truly admire. Working a full-time gig has been a change for me, and I'm definitely feeling the Monday blues. How do people work jobs they hate 40 hours a week for their entire lives? This is just a transition period for me, but it's difficult to stay motivated at times. Mainly I try to just look for something positive every day, or try and apply some concept from work that I can benefit from in the future.

a few random monday links
BuddhaNet Audio Dharma - Listen, and be a better person, no matter what your religious beliefs.

Drink Water to Lose Weight


Great blog of a NYC Waiter

Go work on the Moon. Get out of here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home