3.13.2006

health news, 10K

Guy #1: I'm thinking of doing bio-medical engineering.
Guy #2: Isn't that where people create animals--
Guy #1: No, you dumbass film major.

--Hayden Hall Residence, Washington Square West from overheardinnewyork.com

Hole in the heart may be linked to migraines - Some cases of severe migraine may be effectively treated by closing a hole in the heart, research suggests. more heart stuff - should we all be on statins?

An interesting new theory on pregnancy - a competition between mother and child.

The ganja causes memory problems? What was that?

JOIN ME for this year's Bolder Boulder, May 29th. This will be my first 10K in about five years, and I haven't really been running that much. I'll try just to wheeze and gasp my way to the finish. Training is way more fun with some friends though, so get off your plush couch and lace up those running shoes. My plan for this week is to run 15 miles in 5 sessions (2 3 4 4 2)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home