3.02.2006

viva freedom


what are your weekend plans?

Check out Art-o-Mart Emerging Artists market on Friday.

good hiphop i like = Little Brother. good, new, and conscious. and in Boulder Saturday night. I'll be at the Gothic to see the Greyboy Allstars, check out either show and you won't regret it.

Sunday I like to relax, review, and recharge. I usually spend a few hours catching up on my reading or projects or just chill. I'm a coffee addict, so I can't do without a good cup of joe. This blog has all the good coffee spots in Denver reviewed and listed for your java pleasure.


from my wounded ego tonight -I have a new job this week, and a new perspective as of about thirty minutes ago. Tonight I meditated on possibilities, and they are truly endless. Sometimes pain is good. It can help you evolve and move in a different direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home