2.24.2006

Future Tech and Toys



Hey, buy me this camera. No, really. I want to take some pictures, and it's only 3 grand! Or just click on it and go buy one yourself, then I can get a neckstrap for it or something, 'cause I get 4% y'all.

23" LCD = Good This insane touch screen = Great

While I was working as a professional poker player, I dreamed of a system like this. Many online pro players have four or more tables open at one time, often spread across two monitors but you almost always have to deal with "table overlap". Just think of applications for this multi-input touch screen - from art, to design, to well, poker. As a musician, I love the section in the clip with a touch screen MOOG and what looks like music composition software. Can you say productivity boost?

Do you find yourself drinking an ever-increasing amount of coffee in the morning? I sure do. Maybe I should pick up some of this self-cleaning, caffeinated soap. It's organic - and no, you don't have to eat it.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home