2.27.2006

Olympics, ToDo Lists


The Olympics are finally over. Maybe now I can get some new episodes of Law and Order? I miss Stabler's fury and Olivia's caring but tough attitude. The only exciting thing to watch was the halfpipe snowboarding competition, and that was over on the fourth day or something. My boy Shaun represented, of course. Figure skating drama? Spare me, please. Just let me return to my regularly scheduled programming.

In addition to my myriad of small business ventures, I recently got a "real job" where I go to an office and drone mindlessly through the day. Now that more of my time is occupied I'm trying to adjust to a busier schedule, while still completing all of the personal development and business goals I have set for myself. I have always used a lot of lists and planners, and a nice tool I found recently is called voo2do. Voo2do is a web-based project tracker and priority to-do list system. It uses a "fancy-schmancy Ajax interface" and it has worked out great for me. I'm always trying out new sites and new productivity tools, but I think I will use this for a while. I'm learning Ajax so it's nice to see such clean design, it's very inspiring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home