2.26.2006

A Beautiful Day


Colorado is a terrible place to live. Please, do not move here. The traffic in Denver is out of control, we get 100 feet of snow every winter, and the sun never shines. Thank you, that is all.

No matter where I go, I always end up coming home to these beautiful mountains. Today I had a great day up at Copper Mountain snowboarding with my father. Pops is a skier, but I pretended he was cool anyways and we had an awesome time. Busy weekend ski tip - stay away from the Center Village and waiting in 30 minute lift lines. We stayed under the Super Bee lift, rocked the groomers all day, and never waited more than 10 minutes in line.

I miss living in Summit County. I would love to buy some property and build a little house up there. In fact, I think I will do just that. I really need to make that first ten million...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home